Amy’s inner goddess told her to annotate.
Also, she is moderating the event tonight. That’s right, McNally’s own whip smart Amy Lee, along with Erica Jong (Fear of Flying, Sugar in my Bowl), Daniel Bergner (The Other Side of Desire), Ian Kerner (She Comes First, He Comes Second), Melissa Febos (Whip Smart) and Roxane Gay (The Rumpus, Salon), will attempt to make sense of the publishing phenomenon/mainstream erotica/work of fan fiction that is Fifty Shades of Grey.
- cheapfashionjewelry likes this
- anthropologyofbooks likes this
- niconeil likes this
- ljupkaiv likes this
- knightandday likes this
- wishinoo reblogged this from mcnallyjackson
- survival-of-the-fittesttt reblogged this from mcnallyjackson
- irmanivan likes this
- tunnnel-vision likes this
- dayannevaz reblogged this from mcnallyjackson
- harperbooks likes this
- mcnallyjackson posted this